Tuesday, February 27, 2007

VACATION

I am so excited about our upcoming trip to Vegas. We leave next Wednesday and I already have the girls' suitcase packed, am I anal? I am really excited to see Lauren in some spring clothes, Im tired of pants and long sleeves!! I love being prepared. I still have to ask someone to drive our van to the airport then pick us up..yes Kristen and Rebecca we've narrowed it down to you two..who loves me more???? I love you two so much that we are NOT going to ask you to take care of Moby, now that's friendship.
Candace got her surprise so I can post a couple pictures. I had a lot of fun making this, it was a great challenge to make this "good enough" for such a creative person, but she called with joy, so I succeeded, not that she would ever say anything less, she's too nice, but I do think it turned out mighty fine. It's a book for her to fill out about the new baby and how Sadie is going to be a Big Sister. I bought one for Julia, but the one I made is way better, homemade things always are, especially when filled with love. And just so you know, I am not a great photographer of these things.











Can you read it?

6 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

you know i'll do it... :)

Jamie said...

WAY cute!!! I LOVE the book! Everytime I turn around, you are doing some fabulous new craft....where do you find the time? hee hee Where did you get your idea for this?

Candace said...

I seriously love this book!!! It is so adorable. I love all the stitching. You did such a good job. Thank you so so so so so so much!

Amber said...

Chanel that book looks so good! You are such a good friend. I know Candace loves you!!
Call me when you are in town if you still need a babysitter when you go to the temple!

tabo said...

Funny, we were thinking of asking you to help us out as well when we go to Utah this spring. Maybe we should just both gang up on the Jonses and turn them into our personal chauffeurs. ;-)

Heather said...

What a neat gift. You are so thoughtful.