Friday, February 23, 2007

bubble gum bubble gum

in a dish, how many pieces do you wish? REMEMBER THAT??? Julia has been asking for bubble gum, and can I just say it is so cute to hear her say it. Anyway I gave her some original trident and she said, "its yucky, like your toothpaste", so she got some crazy mango orange trident which she LOVES! My mom gave her her first piece of gum this winter and she's been askign for it ever since. She's in heaven and for some reason it is so fun for me to chew it with her.
Now a little blurb on the little one:
Lauren has this new thing where she gives the biggest bear hugs, it is seriously the greatest thing in the whole world to get a huge squeeze around the neck with her resting her head on your shoulder. I LOVE THAT BABY SOOOOO MUCH!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love bear hugs from Bryton too! Avry loves chewing gum. I would rather her chew gum than eat candy sometimes.

Me said...

That is one of my favorites, too when their arms are just long enough to hug around your neck. their loves are the best!!

Me said...

ps, only 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I cant wait!