Wednesday, February 07, 2007

How Quickly Things Change

Yeah Lauren is so sick AGAIN! Unknown virus as usual. No quick fix medicine. Poor babe! She barfed all over me and her at the Dr. So I went to the store covered and stinkin with vomit all over me, her with no pants on, and Julia in tow to get Gatorade and Tylenol. RYAN I MISS YOU!!!!!!! Love these "first time" mom experiences.
On the bright side, I am not sick even though I ate an entire bag of Valentine candy in 24 hours, that would be 28 pieces, a mixture of Twix, Snickers, and M&Ms. Ok well not the whole bag, Julia had three pieces. NICE.

3 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

bless your heart (is that a southern saying?). anyway i'm sorry lauren is sick ... doesn't stuff like this always happen when the hubbies are away? and ps - that's why i love you - eating all that chocolate. a girl after my own heart.

ashley said...

oh, i know the feeling of being barfed on these days and i am sorry... hope the little sick girl is getting better soon, and that you recover alright as well! i just got back from the dr's to becuase v has not one but two ear infections and a sinus infection. so sucky!

ashley said...

and i just read the previous blog and need to thank you for your phrasing you "need to get knocked up"
so funny, made my day!
and the use of poo was good too.