Wednesday, February 07, 2007

GLEN

I shouldn't wait so long to blog, then I don't know what to say first...the moon was incredible Monday night...did you see it? Ryan is on his way to LV for his grandma's funeral...I will survive. I have been working on a special surprise for Candace and that is why I have been "away", Im really really excited about it though!
But alas I have settled on my neighbor Glen, as a topic for this blog. Glen, Glen, Glen. Hippy -at-heart, skinny, stride instead of walk, long (usually greasy) ponytail, father of one bright (yet obnoxiously know-it-all-ish) 3/4? year old girl, Home Owner's Association President, literally wears a parrot on his shoulder, works????? from home????, that's our Glen. Well I was out trying to shovel the ICE from my sidewalk when here comes Glen and Jr. Glen (his daughter) to "help". He was a huge help since he had this ice pick device, but man I had to hang out with Glen, that is UNTIL Jr. Glen had to poop. (Sorry this is the second consecutive blog with the word poop in it). He looks at me and says, "Can she just use your bathroom?" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Back story to this: Jr Glen was at our house (UNINVITED as usual!) playing in our first snow fall with Julia, you know the one I was so excited to get out there and play in with her (and only her). Well she looks at me and says as only Jr Glen can, "I have to poo". Yeah great kid, I thought, and shooed her little clenched butt home. As she gets almost to her house she yells out her predicament to her dad and he replies with, "Just go at Julia's house." HUH???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Did he just invite his uninvited daughter over to "poo" at my house???? Well luckily she went to her house anyway.
Now today there was no avoiding it, she stated her need and since her dad was there helping me, what else could I say, but "sure". YUCK!
So she finishes and I've had about all I can take of being neighborly, and say "well thanks, I'm going in now". That will not deter The Glen, he keeps plugging away at my ice while Julia and Jr Glen play and I freaking go in the house and make a turkey sandwich. Which by the way Oscar Meyer now has "Natural" meat- minimally processed and NO nitrates or nitrites! YAHOO!!!! Now I really need to get knocked up so I can eat a lunch meat sandwich and be pregnant, something I gave up with both girls. I'm hoping!!! Well I am obviously getting carried away now, I just love blogging!

4 comments:

tabo said...

Whoa! Inviting yourself over for dinner to someone's house is one thing, but inviting your child over for a bowel movement? Come on. What kind of psycho does that? Especially when your bathroom is equidistant from his!?!

Me said...

I love that you said POO in 2 consecutive blogs

Michelle said...

The clenched butthole statement was sooo funny.

That's exciting about the lunch meat. I already forgot about all the food you're not suppose to eat when you're pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for letting her poop. I owe you one.