Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LOVE MORNING!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!!
Vday morning is the bests- like Christmas!!! I have the house all decorated and there are always surprises! YAY! Ryan had a book for me, a total surprise because we VERY SERIOUSLY talked about NO GIFTS (and when I say plural gifts I mean more than one for me) hahahaha! Vday is a total girls day in case you didn't know. He did get a mushy card from me and one from the girls, what a lucky guy.
So his card to me, I just have to share a line he wrote, soooooo sweet and funny- "Seriously, you can't find a couple under 75 that loves each other as much as us. ....I can't wait for the day when I can buy your love." I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!! I am looking forward to that day too hun, but right now two girls chasing balloons REALLY is the greatest gift you've ever given me!!

So here is the house this morning. My favorite is the fireplace and all the tiny hearts sprinkled all over the stairs- fun!!!! Julia saw two hearts over lapped on the stove and said, "aw, they're hugging", so cute!! Looking forward to a "best friend" lunch, and wishing ALL my best friends were here to eat with me!!! Until later!!! LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS,
Chanel
PS We got a little snow yesterday (not so springy anymore) and look how BEAUTIFUL the tree in our front yard is!! I LOVE THAT tree!!!!! I love snow on Valentines!!! Happy Happy Day!!!

6 comments:

Candace said...

Wow! You went all out. How fun! I bet your gilrs loved it.

The snow is so pretty on the tree too. Fresh snow is so pretty.

Heather said...

You are so ambitious with all those decorations. It looks lovely. Beautiful snow pictures. I love the tree. I really should get my deprived children to some snow someday!!

Anonymous said...

oh! jealous of the snow. and such a sweet card :)

ashley said...

look at you miss valentine decorator...so cute!
hope your love day is great!

Me said...

you are so festive. how can you not feel happy & loving with all the hearts & PINK?. so great.

you should be a photographer with that snowy tree picture. it is beautiful

Michelle said...

I love your heart attack house. I rememeber you did that when you were teaching and every year I think of copying you and doing it and I never do. Maybe next year.