Friday, February 09, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN

My love, my main squeeze, my hunk, my BEST FRIEND! Today is the greatest day- YOU WERE BORN!!!!
















I am so thankful for this day! I am really thankful this year because you're back home to pump me up and get me excited about another day with a sick baby, just because YOU'LL BE HERE!! :) I love you so much! I love how you make me laugh, I love that you were genuinely into the Anna Nicole Smith death when I called you, I love that you brought me home Trader Joe Mac N Cheese, I love that you wanted to reward ME when you got your ski trip, I love that you don't freak when I tell you the balance of our check book, I love that you fought a guy for the window seat, I love that you like watching Ellen on Friday with me, Days on your days off, Medium if I weren't such a chicken, and of course The Office, I love that you help me work out by being so willing to watch the girls, I love that you take so much pride in wearing your scouting outfit ( I mean uniform?), I love that you eat chips and salsa EVERY night when you get home, I love how much you love us and always want to hang with us (WE SO LOVE HAVING YOU AROUND!!), I love your mega colon (well not really but I love the humor in the story), I love your obsession with sports, I love your enthusiasm for life. YOU, Mr. Adams, are THE BEST!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Julia wants to add- I love tackle and being tickled.
Lauren says- Dada, Dada, Dada.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a nice blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ryan! I hope you're having a great day.

Dylan Todd said...

Ryan - Happy birthday, hipster. You are truly an awesome sonuva. Also, you have nice teeth. Your bro - RDT

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Candace said...

okay this is so late, but.....yay Ryan! Happy birthday!

By the way, that collect call.....hilarious! The man is a genius.