Friday, January 05, 2007

Todd-alicous!

That's how I describe having Dylan, Candace, and Sadie at our house!! It was so fun having them HERE!!!! When friends, (who are more like family), come and live with you for a couple days its the coolest. Our girls all had fun playing together and I had the best time going out with Candace for ice cream, (no the 20 degree weather doesn't stop two women from getting ice cream. woo-hoo!) Girl talk in the parking lot of Cold Stone and continued in my garage was so refreshing. I LOVE CANDACE! I love her insights on things, her sentimentality, her HONESTY, her humor, her spirituality. I love how we connect and am privileged to have her friendship. Is this weird now? I mean she's one of like four people who even read this blog and here I am gushing, thats ok, everyone needs to know they're loved, adored, modeled after, yadda yadda yadda....

So where are the pictures??? I only took one and its really bad, maybe she'll post a couple snow pictures of the girls, we yet again did not take a picture together- why? I don't have any pictures with my friends. I guess I want that unposed kind of in the moment picture, like that will ever happen, who would take it??

1 comment:

Candace said...

I am no good at accepting compliments, but thank you. You are so sweet. We loved being at your house. Loved just hanging out. And absolutely LOVED our girl time.

You have so many traits that I admire. You don't know how many times I say to myself..."Chanel would probably handle that this way" or "I'm letting this bother me & Chanel wouldn't even care".

I loved being in your home & seeing the order & routine. You keep such a great home & you're such a great mom. I'm so glad we could be put in each others lives. So glad to have you as my friend & my sista!