Thursday, January 11, 2007

I FOUND PICTURES!!!!

I guess I haven't looked at my camera in a while but I found some sledding shots that I just died laughing at! Here's a looksie... Lauren's First Sledding Expedition with Dad. That I caught her covering her eyes is HILARIOUS!!! I had no idea, the sun was shinning so I just snapped it- so glad I did!

The sledding hill in Castle Rock is so PERFECT! Just look, it's like a Christmas card cover. These were all taken on New Year's Day. Ryan was so super proud of Julia, she'll go down that huge hill all by herself and just flies! She loves it! She hit a jump one time and flew out of the sled- I could have killed Ryan- but she was fine, not even upset, she's definitely got her Dad's adventure genes. Lauren, eyes covered, that's all Mama!
Here are some of the journals
all my BESTEST ESTES friends got for Christmas. It felt so good being creative and making something I thought you'd each like and that depicted your family personality. No two were made the same, just like each of you, so unique and wonderful, adding so much to my life!

A picture of yesterday- serenity- juicy healthy serenity.
Serenity eaten.
LAUREN'S QUILT! Not the best picture, but ooooooo I couldn't wait to post this- I LOVE IT!! I love that it is so her too, very different from Julia's, sweet and girly, with a little splash of fun!





RYAN DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING...



Ok and finally I got these outfits today! Ahhhh!!! I LOVE THEM!!! I can't wait to put them in them for a picture appointment I have in Feb., that will be Ryan's V-day gift, well the one I can blog about- woops did I just say that?
Little jean skirts are the bomb! Wish I could wear one (and look cute). I used an Old Navy GC I got for Christmas,I am the worst, I never use my GC on myself- I did get a pair of jeans though, so its all good.
This was fun, hope you enjoyed!








4 comments:

Candace said...

The quilt looks so good! Fun sledding pictures & the valentine outfits are cute!

You sound happy today. Not that you aren't always.

Ipuna Black said...

Such a cute and fun blog. I love the picture of Lauren closing her eyes.
I wish I could make a quilt! How pretty!
I love the outfits!

Heather said...

Love your quilt.

Michelle said...

I was thinking the same thing as Candace... you are happy! We know you well.
I want to see you quilt something little next time I see you. I just want to see how you do it. It looks so good and it's so great to have the end result!