Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Mad Hatter

That's me! I tried to do the fleece hats and they rock! This was donated fleece so its kind boring, I tried to mix it up a bit. This is the BEST service I have ever done! Yay! Now I can make hats and I am sure I would have never tried this on my own. I should attempt to learn the tassel that you can put on the top of the hat. I just wanted to get them done to hand in tomorrow.



Julia and I made our third set of snow people yesterday- they're so cute. Once I was out there I couldn't believe how DEEP the snow was! I also saw some poor kids tracks where our sidewalk should be so I started shoveling and became a bit obsessive about it. I had a major backache afterwards, and the beauty of it all...its the weekend so no kids will be walking to school AND it SNOWED AGAIN today!!!


Date night was FUN! Cussed Colorado for their TERRIBLE traffic and ridiculous amounts of people that go out to eat Friday night, Saw the Queen, then stopped and got some Cucumber rolls on the drive home. LAUGHED SO MUCH!!! Didn't worry once about the girls (THANKS Kristen and Darrin!)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Your snow people look so fun. We have a Holiday book about snow people it reminds me of that.

Cool hat. After reading about your loom hats I finally finished mine but where it comes together at the top... it looks like a butt. Is that normal?

Me said...

Fleese & baglady hats?! You rock!! How did you learn the new ones? The snow people are cute, i love that they are bigger than Julia.

Candace said...

don't you just love doing service!

Your hat looks so good.

tabo said...

I feel your pain with the shoveling...literally.

Anonymous said...

She said "butt."

Ipuna Black said...

Excellent job on the hat! It is so funny reading your blogs and seeing the pictures. I didn't even wear a jacket today, and you are making snowmen. It's just neat hearing what is going on in other places.

ashley said...

yeah for date night! there is nothing better than laughing with your husband. nothing.
love the snow people, they are huge! snow much fun!- ok, that was meant to sound corney!