Monday, January 22, 2007

confession

I think I mislead all you good people...I did NOT make the hat Lauren is WEARING, that was a gift from my aunt who got it in Italy, you are all way way way too confident in my hat making abilities, I don't think I can even post a picture of what I made now that you thought I could make Lauren's hat. YIKES!
So I have SweetTart hearts in a valentine bowl upstairs and CAN NOT stop eating them! It doesn't help that Julia takes handfuls to "feed" her stuffed animals and then I go around picking them up (and putting them in my mouth).
My goals today are...
make Chicken Pot Pie before noon so I can have dinner ready when Ryan gets home, so we can have FHE.
Take Lauren's little slide outside so they can slide into the snow- Oh how I wish I could do that with them!!
Read my scriptures.
Plan FHE.
Stop eating SweetTarts.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Having dinner ready early is half the battle on FHE nights. You have quite the list. Wishing you a day full of productivity.

tabo said...

Hey Chanel. Darron here.

My two cents:

quitting SweetTarts--never
quitting stuffed animal sloppy seconds (SweetTarts included)--always a good idea

;-)

Ipuna Black said...

Post the picture of the hat you made! I am sure it is soooo cute!
Give yourself credit. You did it! I can't even turn my machine on. I am scared because I don't know what to do next!

Me said...

The goal list is great, short & sweet. or sweettarts, as the case may be. I used my fhe notebook this week for writing ideas & planning. I am actually more driven to have fhe since I have that. Thanks!