Thursday, January 18, 2007

Keeping it Fresh

With all the snow still hanging around, thought I'd do something to celebrate it... snowman pancakes!!!! Chocolate Chip Eyes and Buttons, mmmmm! Dropped Julia off at preschool and went to our RS's "craft corner" we learned how to make fleece hats and use a loom to make hats. I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!! I love making these hats! I guess the Humanitarian Program for the church is in need of hats and scarves, I LOVE doing NEEDED service and also learning a new skill. Happy Day! I love Relief Society!!!

3 comments:

Candace said...

Cute pancakes!!!!

Michelle said...

I learned how to make loom hats too about 5 months ago in RS and still haven't finished one! It's on my list though!

Me said...

I love the pancakes. and I wish we had a craft corner, is that a weekly thing?