Thursday, December 14, 2006

We must go to Bethlehem to See the Baby Jesus

That is the song my little Sheppard has been singing all week in preparation for her play today. She was soooooooo cute! It was really fun to be another camcorder holding mom today. She sang that song as they walked into the sanctuary, then she just stood there for the rest of the play, not too exciting, but still just melts your heart. I made her Sheppard costume last night. Had to figure out how you put sleeves on but once I did it was a snap. I love being a mom that can whip up a little costume, that's the height of cool to me.

Jules made this baby Jesus ornament at her party, the face she drew CRACKS me up! That's the saddest baby Jesus I ever saw!



Lauren enjoyed the festivities as well....i.e. CAKE at the big kids' table! Yeah it was a "Happy Birthday Jesus" cake. That is so funny to me, not something you hear is the LDS circle, but I like it.

I love Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Jesus looks a little sad, but the ornament, the play, the costume, the cake...it is all so cute! I am so impressed with your fast sewing skills, what a mom!

Ipuna Black said...

I love the new look. You keep changing it :). I wish I could whip up a costume. I am just not good at things like that. You did a good job!

Anonymous said...

i love the face of the woman on that last picture, looks like she is asleep or something!
wish you could come to ca to hang with some of us bloggers over christmas- at least to enjoy some warm weather!

Candace said...

I haven't been able to post on your blog. But Dylan helped me out. What a fun school Julia goes to!

Ryan said...

ok I KNOW!! That lady in the last picture is so funny! I didn't notice it until I posted.