Thursday, December 21, 2006

Diggin It


That's what we're doing!
YAY!! We got our car out of the middle of the street, I will be taking my kidney stone pain killers now for my BACK! Holy Cow Snow Is Heavy!!
I don't know how sincere this can come across on a blog, but we can't believe how much we love this! My mom thinks we've lost our minds. I think it was the decades of desert winters that make this so amazing!
The sun popped out as if a sign from the heavens celebrating Ryan's shoveling outfit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say...what a hottie

Ipuna Black said...

I think I am actually liking Vegas a little more than I thought I would like the snow after seeing that picture! :)

Dylan Todd said...

Wow, are we going to die coming up there? Like, crushed under feet of snow die? Because I don't want to go out all Donner Party-like when all I want to do is chill (literally and figuratively) with my ColoradoCoolCat homies.

Also, Ryan, you are sexiness personified. Those socks stir feelings inside me that I'm not prepare to deal with right now or ever.

Ipuna Black said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS as well!

Amber said...

WOW! That is all I can say! I thought the snow we got on Sunrise mountain was out of control. I can't even imagine!