Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'll never need...

another pair of shoes again! This is so me, flip flops and SNOW BOOTS! I love it when I can embrace simplicity, and I love that I am not a shoe girl.
I got my first pair of adult snow boots, and although they are not the most stylish boots, I LOVE THEM!!!! The most stylish pair (at Target) were 15 bucks more and after a recent "discussion" Ryan gave me about spending I thought I'd make him proud and go for the "less expensive" pair. So look at the cute marks they make in the snow!!! Happy Day! Little snowflakes!


It is POURING snow right now, its insane!

Julia is at her "boyfriend's" house right now so I better go get her before she's stuck there for days. Real quick on the subject, this boy's name is RYAN- ironic?? So it started out with simple admiring his humor (sound familiar) and has turned into a full blown crush! She wanted me to be Ryan all day yesterday and she was a Princess and they kept going to the temple to get married. I'm in for a LONG adolescences with her!! :) Its cute though right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this Ryan character movin' in on my son's girl???!!!! My chances of being related to you just dropped exponentially!! If they get married, Im going to have to put some serious pressure on Kyle to win Lauren over, so we can be family!!

Michelle said...

ugdlieauyfdw o

Michelle said...

Sorry about that last comment. It was a test and it worked finally! That's cute that Julia likes a boy just like her daddy but sad that Avry got replaced. Don't you like playing Avry better?

Ipuna Black said...

Oh Oh A boyfriend!:)