Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fight Against Osteoperosis

I worked out last night and man does it feel good! Why do I always stop? It feels so great! I think that having a purpose OTHER than loosing weight it very releasing. I did 30min cardio and then did circuit training. I am supposed to do "weight bearing exercises" so doing the whole circuit for the first time was fun. I am major wimpy! I kept following this guy and would change the weights by like 200 pounds every time! WHATEVER! I'll be buff someday, even if it only shows in my bones, that's what counts! I have a new plan too so hopefully I won't give up again. We're going to do our FHE on Sunday nights and then I can work out Mon and Fri nights at the gym and make Wed. my workout at home day- what that exactly consists of I haven't figured out yet. I have one 5pound weight, maybe I'll lift that a couple hundred times. :)
I'm making Lauren a quilt now, oh momma do I love the material. I went a little buck wild the day after Thanksgiving at Joanne's. Flannel was 99 a yard! SO I got some cute combos! Woo-hoo, better go get a cuttin!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I wanna work out with you! It does feel so good when y ou exercise...just getting started is hard. I am so out of shape right now. My arms are WEAK!

And how fun to be making a quilt. I think that's such a cool thing when moms make blankets for their little ones.

Ipuna Black said...

You are so funny Chanel. I am glad you are going to make a quilt. I can't wait to see it. I also can't wait to see your buff arms! I keep telling K.C., "Look, my biceps are getting bigger". He just says, "Sure honey".