Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We are making FRIENDS

Yesterday Julia played with the little girl across the street. I took them to the park and then they played in the basement for a while, well until they both couldn't handle the fact there was only one baby doll stroller and they both could't have it. Yeah, 3 year olds are so hard to deal with. Julia' s new friend is way cute though and I think with enough practice, they will be good buds. Here they are playing soccer. Today a girl I met at our community center called and asked if I was still coming over for a play date. Ryan had the car so she picked me up and had lunch for us and the kids. Another girl came too. It was really nice, they are totally my kind of people. NORMAL first of all, good moms second of all, and thirdly just easy to be around and talk to. It was really refreshing. I was so taken aback when I first met them because they included me like I was an old friend. Its happened very naturally and that is so nice!
Ryan has hooked up with this guy, who he thinks is just the coolest in the whole world, from church. They are going to do some ad stuff together and I haven't seen Ryan this excited about working in a long time. Everything really seems to be falling into place. It feels so good and reassuring to know we really are where we are meant to be.

Have to include some pictures from our up-and-coming photographer- JULES! She loves taking pictures and even likes to set the timer! She takes pictures of EVERYTHING! She'll even pose her toys and take their pictures! Here are some of her family shots.

No comments: