Friday, May 26, 2006

A few of my favorite things

An incredible whole RAINBOW, that made us drop what we we're doing and come out front to admire it. We were stunned by its grandness and vivid colors. It stretched all across our neighborhood. I thought to myself, "I live somewhere over the rainbow". How cool!!
A "new-to-me" rocking chair to rock my babies in. I got this at a garage sale for only $25! I have always wanted a rocking chair and this one is perfect! Just looking at it makes me happy. I think a rocking chair epitomizes motherhood to me, and I am so happy to be a mom.
Baking Cranberry Pumpkin Bread! I am so proud of this because I had to research baking bread in high altitudes. I tweaked the recipe a little and it turned out PERFECT! The whole house smelled sweet while it was baking. Now we're going to take it camping this weekend!

1 comment:

Ipuna Black said...

Beautiful rainbow! I want a rocking chair to. It is great with the little ones.