Saturday, May 06, 2006

Our weekend

Yesterday Lauren turned 5 months old! I love these milestones because I think back to the day she was born and all the anticipation and excitement comes back. Oh the joy this baby is to me! The moment she came into this world is probably the greatest day of my life. It was just incredible that we had her, I'm so grateful to have that experience in my life. ANYWAY, we went to the mall to get her picture taken. I had matching outfits for the girls (I LOVE matching outfits!) so I had Julia's picture taken with her too. They turned out sooooo good! I love getting pictures taken and JC Penny is so cheap I can totally indulge myself.
They had to wear warm clothes to the mall and change into the summer outfits. I'm beginning to wonder if we'll ever need summer clothes here. I had to have Lauren's picture taken in this outfit now because she will grow out of it before it warms up enough here.


We looked around the mall afterwards and it is beautiful! It was decorated like a huge log cabin. I tried to take a picture to show (Check out our little shopper! She strutted around there with such confidence, it's hilarious!). We really enjoyed being there. It is a pretty high-end mall, a mix between the Fashion Show and Forum in Vegas, so you know we weren't a shoppin! Actually the Disney store had a great clearance sale and Julia got a Princess shirt and little toy.

Now today we're chillin. Ryan was trying to teach Julia to ride her Princess bike with training wheels, he ended up just pushing her and she enjoyed the ride. Although once in a while she would peddle backwards (which applies the brake) and he would almost flip over her, quite funny! Both girls are napping right now but later we're either going to go check out downtown some more or maybe the outlet mall. All I know is I'm getting an ice cream cone somewhere!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Hey Chanel! What a cool photo. I love the composition. Julia looks so little. So cute.

It's weird to have to bundle them up in the spring, isn't it. I had to change Sadie for her easter pictures. The weather here can change from day to day also. Always an adventure.

Ipuna Black said...

Chanel,
Liked the photo. Of the subject: Are you and Ryan going to the 10 year Chap. reunion? I think I am. IT is EXPENSIVE. Just wondering. I will look at your blogg later to see or e-mail me ipunaa@msn.com Thanks