Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Colorado Adventure OR ALASKAN Adventure???

NO this is not an old picture! It was taken this morning!!!
SNOW on May 10? Are you kidding me??? This really is an adventure! It sure mixes things up for us. It was refreshing to get out and play in it, for about 5 minutes, then Julia had enough. Do you like how I broke the screen door off in attempts to get out the door? RYAN.....

SO anyway, I love mornings! The energy I have from the night's sleep is still at a peak, Im ready to go and can get so much done. I do dishes and laundry and play with Julia. I really like the mornings she calls me in her room and we lay in her bed together talking. Usually I'm talking with my eyes closed in hopes we'll get to fall back asleep, but it never happens, oh well it's so much fun to just hang out.

Last night was Enrichment, the RS President picked me and the girls up because Ryan had a late meeting. Can I just say I HATE not having my car! Ryan offered to take a bus to work somedays, but it is more expensive than gas (if you can believe that) so we'll just stick it out. My RS President in AWESOME! Such a nice lady, kind of reminds me of Monta. Julia had a great time playing with other kids in the nursery. I met a couple of nice girls, everyone has two kids, which makes me AGAIN so thankful for Lauren. She was my little "security blanket" last night, sitting on my lap giving me something to focus on when I wasn't sure what to say next to the strangers around me. The lesson was good, about taking care of yourself, I was all inspired to exercise, get a walking routine down at least, but we woke to snow, so I guess I'll put it off until another day.

Maybe the next blog will tell about my great walking adventure.

1 comment:

Candace said...

We haven't had snow since Easter, but the weather is kinda like that here. They say not to plant anything outside until after Mother's Day because it can still freeze outside.

If it is anything like it is here...you will LOVE the summer. Especially just coming from Vegas.