Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Great Day After All

I don't know if its the snow, the fact that my hair still looks good from last night, or that Julia & I read the kid scriptures during breakfast, but this is such a good day. Plus the forecast for the rest of the week is 70's! Ryan said I should bring him to work on Friday and me & the girls can check out Downtown Denver.

I took Julia & Lauren to the mail box across from our house to mail some letters, she rode her tricycle around a little. Im sure we're giving the neighbors something to watch since none of us were dressed (except our pajamas). It was a lot nicer than I had expected, crisp but not cold. So after lunch I think we'll do that walk! YAY!

Some funny things Julia says right now that I want to remember...

pocsiful or pocasil- popsicle
han-ga-mur- hamburger
hopisil- hospital
"What did you said" when she wants you to repeat something.

I've been calling preschools for her. I found two that we can probably afford. They are both in our neighborhood, one is at a Lutheran church, one is at a lady's home. They both sound great, so we'll see. Crazy my baby is going to PRESCHOOL!!!!! She'll do so great, its going to be FUN!

Lauren is sitting up by herself so good. Still have to be close b/c she'll tip easy, but it is just amazing to me how big she's getting. She LOVES eating! She even opens her mouth and just stares at me when Im eating, I feel so pressured to share my food, its hard to remember I can't. I did put my ice cream cone up to her lips, then thought WHAT AM I DOING??? Its so different than the first child, so much more relaxed. :)

No comments: