Thursday, May 25, 2006

Julia's 1st Haircut


Julia has been really excited about getting a haircut, so yesterday I finally took her with me. She was so excited, it was very cute. The man cutting her hair was super nice. We saved a few pieces. All I could think about was how long it took for her to get hair! She is growing up really fast now, kinda makes me sad. I look at Lauren and can't imagine her that big. Then again I can't hardly believe Julia was once my tiny little baby. It is so crazy!

After she was done she said, "My haircut is so beautiful." She is such a princess girl, I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Julia,
Avry says, Hi! She thinks your hair is beautiful too. You're so big, she barely recognized you.

Candace said...

what a cute haircut!

Ipuna Black said...

Cute!