Sunday, May 21, 2006

No-Sunscreen Swimming

We went from having an ordinary day of running to Walmart and doing things around the house, to having the coolest evening ever! We went to our new Community Rec. Center's pool. It is like a mini wet n' wild, but the neatest thing is, it is indoors! Julia had such a fun time!!! I am so glad we signed her up for swim lessons, because she is a little dare devil! She goes down the water slide HEAD FIRST!!! We were cracking up at her! I really realized how big she is when I put her under water like I did last summer, but all of a sudden I wasn't holding my 2 year old baby- I now have this 3 year old little girl! It was so weird!


Lauren was so cute in her little bikini, rolls squeezing out from all ends! She liked the water so much. She never cried, and by the end of it she was hitting the water and making splashes. SO CUTE!!!! I loved holding her in the water, it really reminded me of Julia as a baby too.
But the one who had the most fun was...Mr. Excited...Ryan! Every time he saw me he would tell me, "I am SOOOO Happy!" He ended our pool trip with a huge cannon ball off the diving board, Julia was thoroughly impressed.

We came home and polished off two pizzas and bread sticks, which we regret this morning. UGH!
We don't know if it is Castle Rock or what, but everything here seems 100 times more fun and exciting. Every weekend it is reaffirmed that our quality of life has gone up so much here! YAY!

2 comments:

Ipuna Black said...

That looks like a fun place!

Candace said...

Check you guys out! How FUN! I see part of you in your bathing suit & you look GREAT!!!