Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Jules Bean

Baby Girl is FOUR today!
Wow, four years ago! Sooo many amazing memories. The birth of your first child is just like nothing else, so much anticipation, so much you don't know what to expect that you're just excited, nervous to find out how it all works out, wondering if those unconditional love feelings will kick in, and especially hardly being able to wait another second to see what she looks like!

Now that its all locked in memory land it is all wonderful. I guess the fact that I slept due to the lovely Demerol helps alot. What was I thinking? I just trusted the nurse who honestly probably just wanted to not deal with me and tricked me into taking something that would "take the edge off". Yeah the edge and the whole side of Mt. Conscious was knocked off. Anyway, I woke up enough to push Jules out and I will never forget the moment her body left mine, so incredible. In that one moment I became "Mom", and have lived my greatest dream ever since.

She is pumped today, a scooter and playdough have kept her entertained. Her party is tomorrow and she just can't wait to have Avry here. She cried over her Chocolate Chip pancakes when I explained (over and over) why Sleeping Beauty couldn't come to her birthday party. My very unconvincing answer you ask? She's got to work at Disneyland. Yeah, Julia thought that was lame too. I have to really get quicker and more creative, I have a FOUR year old on my hands now! They got matching swimsuits (clearance from last summer) Ahhhhh sooo cute! So despite the SNOW we're getting today, its warm and sunshine around here today! YAY!

P.S. Yes Holly that really is the size of my kitchen! SO sad huh?

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love it how you can dress your girls alike! I try, but it's much more difficult when one is a girls size 8, and the other is 6/9 months! Your girls are adorable, and now that Julia is 4, you're just hitting the tip of the iceberg with attitude, talking back, and the like. SO FUN!!!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

oh matching clothes for your girls. sigh. i'm loving it. maybe i'll make evan and colton get matching clothes. :) and i think i would have given everything i owned for some demerol when colton came into this world.

Caitlin said...

Look how cute they are "laying out" inside!

Me said...

Happy Birthday Jules!

Now I get a visual of the kitchen after all the talk about it.

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday Julia!
I can't believe that Jaylin and Avry will be four soon too!
Oh yeah, loved the Demerol and the epi!!