Saturday, March 03, 2007

"Mom will you teach me to sew?"

MUSIC TO MY EARS!!!









And this quote from the VT message this month- had me in tears! LOVE IT!


President Boyd K. Packer, Acting President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles:

“Put difficult questions in the back of your minds and go about your lives. Ponder and pray quietly and persistently about them. The answer may not come as a lightning bolt. It may come as a little inspiration here and a little there, ‘line upon line, precept upon precept’ (D&C 98:12). Some answers will come from reading the scriptures, some from hearing speakers. And, occasionally, when it is important, some will come by very direct and powerful inspiration” (“Prayers and Answers,” Ensign, Nov. 1979, 21).
I told Lauren to SMILE......

3 comments:

Candace said...

So cute that Julia wants to sew. Lauren's smile is hilarious!

ashley said...

i can't wait to teach a little one to sew!
and, that is amazing from your previous miracle post. just goes to show that you are being watched over and that all things will happen as they should! i am really happy for you!
hope you have a great vacation!

Sarah said...

I loved this quote too. It's one of those that actually DID make a difference in my week and my perception of current problems. I've been laying in bed stressing over things I can't control lately but this quote has really helped. I'm glad to see it here :)