Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why we feed missionaries

I told Julia this morning that we're having the missionaries over for dinner. She looked at me and said, "Why?" Before I could think of a way to explain it to her, she said, "because they don't have any moms?"
Sooo funny the way they think!
It made me feel good to know she associates being fed well with mom.
Love that girl!

And just so you, who love the politics that have gone on here, know, I started a new political blog. Now if you don't want to be subjected to such craziness you don't have to be, but if you want to stop by and get a little info, its there.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Kids are so funny! And your girls are so cute!

I keep a notebook called "they said" and it is so funny to read back through it!

ashley said...

what a great idea about the kids quote notebook...gotta remember that one!
a political blog...i wish i had more desire to be political. i think it is my way of rebelling living just outside of the mothership of politics (dc) to be as oblivious to it all as i can. but i think it is cool that you know so much and are so passionate about it!

Sarah said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one reporting on why my children are perfection on my blog! I figure other moms will appreciate it though, just like I loved this little story of yours :)

By the way, you've won a prize over on my site - email me your mailing address and I'll send your prize out ASAP!