Thursday, March 01, 2007

Its A Miracle

I got a call from my Doctor's office with GOOD NEWS.
My FSH which as of December was 64 (postmenopausal level) has dropped to 10.6 (practically normal)!!!! It is so exciting for me! I have the greatest hope now, no holding back, complete FAITH in the Lord's time. Yesterday I read the New Testament where Jesus was healing, and it reminded me of the blessing Ryan gave me in September, which said I was healed. After reading the many stories of healings I prayed and asked for a little physical confirmation when I got my test results that the blessing was still valid , but this, WOW! I was not expecting this! THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!! I feel such a huge obligation to the Lord to testify of Him and His power and continual working of miracles. It is all Him that makes these things possible. How am I so blessed to be able to witness this? I don't know, but I do know I mustn't be embarrassed or worried what others think, this is my way, my opportunity to share the reality of God and how His priesthood works. I am so grateful, so humbled, so full of JOY.

Just so you know this is what levels mean:
FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. I was 64!!!!! This is just unbelievable! YAY!

10 comments:

Me said...

truly a miracle. there is no other explanation. I was in shock the levels dropped SO much! you have the faith to bring upon a miracle like this...again!

Ipuna Black said...

I am so happy for you!

Michelle said...

I am so excited and happy for you! What a great blessing!

Nichole said...

Congratulations, Chanel. Some things are just meant to be!

Candace said...

Yippie skippy!!!!

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

I am sooooooo happy for you! Miracles do happen to people we know!

Heather said...

That's great news!

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.