Sunday, March 18, 2007

Simple Weekend

Yes! The Rebels did it! AND AGAIN TODAY!!! SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!!!!!
So in real life, we had a good weekend. Julia went to a birthday party, Lauren went to Gymboree, and then we all went to a Scout Banquet where Ryan got the Outstanding Scouter Award. Lets pause a minute and just LAUGH at this picture....

He is cracking me up! We were dying after taking this picture, he's so funny. Me being the great wife that I am said in response to his uncertainty over getting this award was, "well goes to show how little the other leaders must do." Woops, didn't mean that the way it came out.

The daffodils finally bloomed today! We took our first walk of the season this morning, family walks are the BEST! The girls rode in the wagon, a HUGE source of joy for me, since when I didn't think we'd ever even have two kids that double seater wagon made me very sad, now we fill it up! FUN!

Church was good. Next week Julia gets to give her first Primary talk and WE ARE SOOO EXCITED!!! Me to hear her and her because she gets to use the microphone.

The Ensign is super great this month. I loved the article called "My Burden Is Light", very uplifting! And if you get it out, check out the picture on page 44, Julia wanted to know why that man was dead. She makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Me said...

Go Ryan! Chanel loves a man in uniform. prrrr

I always go through the ensign when we get it. Im one of those people who once heard that the general conference talks count as personal scripture reading, so now I count reading the regular ensign as personal scrip reading almost every night, too. Im bad. so, flipped to "my burden is light" and it looked totally new to me! I hadnt noticed it yet because it is one of those "lessons from the new testament" articles, and I assume those will be boring & dont read them. am I going to hell or what. it looks good, I will read it tonight. Thanks for pointing it out.

Dylan Todd said...

Ryan - Best. Picture. Ever.

Also, no posting on Mostly Funny? WTH?!

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

I had posted a very funny comment but Holly made me take it down!