Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I may not be a farmer

but I freaking LOVE daylight savings!!!



I am so much more productive and energetic. WHOA! Feels good.

We did sidewalk chalk today, lovin it!


Went to the library, lovin it!







Picked up eight weeks of buried in snow dog poop- not lovin it! Ryan's weekend project is going to be putting in a doggie door so we can keep Moby off the grass- its soooo disgusting!




I have dinner made and can't wait to eat! Thats another perk with spring I sooo want to eat better. Fruit and Vegs are so much more appealing.


The daffodils are almost blooming! I LOVE SPRING!
Last night was our ward's RS Bday Enrichment...
So I go with Kristen and Rebecca and we're all in weird moods which just brings on the laughs. So we tame it down enough to hear the nice speaker and then settle in for the musical number. Now from previous experiences I have learned Kristen and Rebeca DON'T CRY when they hear these songs, and if you do cry they're gonna make fun of you.... well I choked up, b/c I am a HUGE cry baby...even though the song was a tad goofy. But I held the tears in my eye sockets and thought all was fine. Then the third verse started out with "Let me clear the air, I don't blame you" and it just got weirder, which was good for me b/c I was able to reabsorb the moisture and not let the tears fall. However, I KNEW what was coming; you can't let that song go without some major analyzation and I think I almost peed my pants when we got to talking about it. I love hanging with them! I love laughing until I have a head ache. We talked in the car for 2 hours afterwards, much to husbands dismay (sorry guys, it was DESPERATELY needed girl time!).

4 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

oh, so funny! i laughed out loud all over again when i read about that beautiful song. the best was evan who thought i was laughing at his joke. nope, sorry honey, laughing at chanel's blog. :)

Kris said...

Every time I comment I feel like writing "SSS" - which, contrary to your junior high experience, does NOT stand for "Sorry So Sloppy," but rather "Sorry So Slow." Sigh. But that just means the joke is even funnier two days later. Oh MAN. HILARIOUS. Best night ever in so long. Please let no one from the ward know about Chanel's blog. The Church is true. (And a special shout-out to Ryan, who prevented my husband from filing a missing person report. Sorry you had to call the cops, honey.)

ashley said...

you are so funny. i love laughing through church events...

your vacation looks like it was so much fun...and those matching outfits...are your girls going to want to beat you up when they are older for making them match? i always hated when my mom would make us match- but hey, at least they are really really cute!

tabo said...

Oh man! Kristen told me about the wannabe JKP song. (Who'd want to be a composer like Janice Kapp anyway?) Hilarious.

btw, that is a stinking cute picture of Lauren by the flowers. You and Ryan should consider opening a photo studio. Think about it.