Friday, August 11, 2006

PLEASE HELP

HI everyone who read this! I have a great opportunity for ya... A really really good friend of mine in Australia asked me to help with this and I would like to surprise her by getting a few more people here in the states to help. She's only asking for a $2 donation, and it will go so far!

To donate, simply visit the World Vision 40 Hour Famine website ( http://www.40hourfamine.com.au/) and click on "Donate Here". Donations are tax deductible and the minimum amount is $2. You will receive a receipt as soon as you've made the donation. Then click on the first option "I want to make a donation to a 40 Hour Famine participant" and when it asks you for the Famine Number, please enter 670886522. Then click "Check Number" and my name Grace Fitzpatrick should appear below. This makes sure that the donation is recorded against me and that I'm sent a record of your donation. You can also go directly to the donate screen by clicking here: https://famine.worldvision.com.au/famine.cgi?a=SPONSOR_&pn=670886522

I met Grace while going through infertility the first time, she's part of the reason Lauren's middle name is Grace. She's the most caring incredible person, you'd all love her. Thanks for helping! It always makes me feel good when I think I've reached out beyond our borders and helped those in such desperate need.

LOVE YA ALL!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just donated $5 and b/c of the exchange rate it only cost 3.96. Probably the best $3.96 I spent all weekend and will never know what a difference it makes. We bought Julia a lemonade at the baseball game for $3.75- its all perspective, now my donation seems trivial.

Candace said...

I am totally doing this! So cool!

Michelle said...

I helped out too. What a great cause.

Anonymous said...

THANKS GIRLS!!!!

Ipuna Black said...

Thanks. Love to do things for kids.