Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

So you all remember the final seen in Ghostbusters? Yeah that was pretty much our night last night. There was some wicked lightening and then the whole world went orange. Ryan and I were contemplating if this perhaps was the end. I'm glad to say I am able to blog about it this morning so the end has not come.

Tell me what you think these clouds look like. I will tell you what Ryan and I both blurted out after we hear your thoughts.

Julia said "look mittens". Good call.

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

Those clouds are insane!

Michelle said...

Avry would probably say ice cream. I just keep thinkin marshmellows. I wonder what you guys said.

Me said...

SCARY! It looks like God is angry with Castle Rock

Nichole said...

Hard to tell from the picture. It reminds me of the beginning of "Look Who's Talking" during fertilization. Maybe that is a message?!

{Erica} said...

K maybe i'm just dumb and immature but they kinda look like bums... :) I know I'm a dork!

Ryan said...

erica, you're not a dork! we said: BOOBS!

Candace said...

those are gross boobs

MillerFamily said...

Well I am glad I waited to post my idea of what the clouds look like. And I am glad you said boobs because I was going to go with the other gender.