Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Middle Of The Vacation Holla.....

Oh my goodness this has been the best TRIP EVER!!!!!
We are currently in Illinois, Rockford, to be exact. We drove (lots o stories there!) and have hit Missuori and saw The Petersons- freaking greatest people on th eface of the earth!!!!! Sarah made the best dinner- yes we are still talking about it! Then homemade waffles in the morning- (Oh Kristen I wouldn't have taken a second look at frozen either had I grown up with that!!!!)We stopped in Nauvoo- soooo AMAZING!
Now were chillin with family and friends-going to Chicago tomorrow!!!!
Yeah, Rebecca, I am using DIAL UP- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

3 comments:

tabo said...

I'm with you and Kristen on the home-made waffle thing. The only problem is how do you market them? Leggo my home-made waffle just isn't as catchy.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

So missing you girl! Glad that you're having so much fun. I can't wait to hear about everything (dying to know how the car ride went!)

Kris said...

Always the last one - aaahhhh. Last one the best of all the gang? Is that how that goes? Or more like, last one's the rotten egg? (As everyone wonders..."What the h#$@! are you talking about, Kristen?")Anyway. This is my weird way of saying I'm missing you, so I got on the blog to get a little taste of Chanel and to "hear" your voice. It really sounds just like you're talking. We'll have to have a girl's day to hear all of your stories (Al Gore, we love you?) We all miss you so very much, and don't let those little girls think that the midwest is cooler than being in Colorado or anything, we make wicked awesome homemade waffles here too. AND syrup. TOP THAT ILLINOIS.