Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!

So my first best friend in Castle Rock, Rebecca Ann Carlton Jones, turned 26 today! Last year I dropped the ball, but we had barely known each other, right, right?, then again I am her Visiting Teacher so there is no excuse. This year though, I made it right.

I brought the troops over to her house and made her breakfast. It was super fun and she is the prettiest person I know, wakes up gorgeous, but maybe back when I was 26 it was that way too, Im just saying. We had pancakes and eggs and best of all, chit chat. Lovely morning!

For lunch Kristen joined us and we all ate some more! I LOVE birthdays, holidays, any day where there is lots of food! Boston Cream Pie (its really a cake... who knew?) was divine, thanks to Kristen throwing caution to the wind and not going by the high altitude instructions! WILD WOMAN.

Rebecca always always always makes me laugh, she defends TX til the end, loves BYU, and will not let me move from CO without a lot of lip (shoot me in the head)- HA I love that one the best! She doesn't think she is creative but she totally is- you should see her CUTE decorated house! She was even more excited than me to make jam and is the all time best stirrer. I love her to death and am so grateful for her friendship!

PS just so yall know, Pearl Harbor Day is December 7, just one of the MANY crazy dates she has memorized.

***(all "Rebecca famous" phrases are in red)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Chanel! It's Tiffany. I just wanted to tell you thanks so much for your sweet comments.I wasn't sure you would go back to my site and read my comment back to you so I came to you. Only 2 kids is so hard when you want more but I am sooo grateful for the 2 that I have and that I am here to watch them grow up!What a blessing! And YOU haven't changed/aged a bit! What the hec? You look awesome!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

i love you too! thanks for making my day so stinking fun. that was seriously one of my best birthdays ever. you and kristen are the absolute best and have i mentioned - DON'T MOVE!!!!! maybe ryan could be a professional auctioneer here in the rockies! and i'm going to start polling people - i know i'm not the ONLY one who knows when pearl harbor day is. right??

Ryan said...

no rebecca you're right, Ryan knew when PH Day was. Infacty this is how good I am with dates, when I originally wrote this post I wrote PH Day was NOVEMBER 7. Yeah I know you JUST told me, but seriously I am terrible with dates!

Nichole said...

"December 7, 1941, the day that will live in infamy". Everyone knows that! Ok, so I was a history teacher...
Chanel- how do you know Tiffany? Such a small world!

Me said...

Rebecca~I hope you knew I was being sarcastic in that last comment. it was supposed to come off jealous to Chanel, but I hope you got it. I am so happy you & Chanel & Kristen have each other! From all I've heard, you are a great friend.