Monday, June 11, 2007

Newnesses


WE HAVE PEAS!!!!

I was a little sad when I got home and found my garden in sad dry shape. Im trying to nurse it back to health and was shocked to find some pea pods!!! YAHOO!!! I was sooooooooo happy! I don't even really like peas, but I will now! I WILL LOVE THEM!

Some funny things Lauren has started saying-

"OP!" for stop, which she screams all the time at her sister, and at me when I sing along to the CD in the car.

"Bob" for Mobe, our dog. She calls "bob" out the window to try and get Moby to come in.

She also sings "popcorn" from church. She has the tune and will belt out a couple words like "eyes" and "pop pop pop" and "ball".

She's so dang smart!

And one more new thing around here- I moved all the toys and kid furniture into the basement bedroom and now have a very neat more livable basement family room and it feels soooo great! My mom always moved furniture around with the change of seasons, I must have picked up on it, because I do love change.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! I love when things pop up in the garden. It's so fun.

We changed rooms and rearranged all the time when we were growing up and I love doing that too. I want to see pics of your basement.