Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy Day

Got a new hair cut and I feel like a NEW person. Oh my goodness I can't believe what a difference, yay! I can even do it myself, a first as far as haircuts go. I got it highlighted too, I am so in love! It cost way too much money though and I was totally stressing, but I guess its worth it now that its over and I feel so good. I have a new favorite website you have to check out! www.annies.com We bought Annie's graham crackers today and they are the BEST! No hydrogenated oils OR SUGAR! They're sweetened with organic evaporated cane juice- don't really know what that is, but its NOT refined sugar, so score! I love their site and how it totally makes me want to be healthy and earthy.

2 comments:

Candace said...

One of my very favorite things is getting my hair done. Always makes me feel good.

Ipuna Black said...

Where is your picture of your new hair? I want to see! That's exciting! It does make you feel good when you get a new hair cut or new clothes. (Or work out or even put make-up on)