Friday, July 14, 2006

Why do I work out


only to come home and eat twice the amount of calories I just spent what felt like eternity working off? Seriously I'm killing myself on the stair climber, at all of level 4 out of like 20, (okay level 20 on the stair climber is insane- who does that???) then come home and polish off a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's! Make any sense? I did have a bit more energy and my muscles are hurting today, so maybe in some round about-talk -myself- into- it- way it did some good.
Anyway Julia did awesome in her swim lessons. I am pretty sure the only thing they are teaching her is to trust an adult in the water, because what they were doing seems useless when it comes to actually swimming. I think private lessons are the only way to go with her.
Lauren went in the swing at the park for the first time yesterday! YAY! She really liked it in her mellow, this is cool, way. Colorado is definitely keeping us active!

6 comments:

Candace said...

you work out & it makes it okay to eat ben & jerry's. They cancel each other out & your even!

Candace said...

Oaky, I was just thinking this morning....stair climber. Girl you are crazy....that thing is torture!

Michelle said...

It looks like Julia has a male model for a swim teacher! Nice.

Anonymous said...

wow chanel! this is awesome! you are so cute! your girls are even cuter though. :) naomi

Ipuna Black said...

I like the stair climber. I have tried level 20 on the Fat burner plus mode. I almost fell off the thing. Pretty embarrassing.

Ipuna Black said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.