Monday, July 03, 2006

Oh Julia Makes Me Laugh, BUT...

she doesn't always see the humor....Today I made her take a nap. She went berserk! All I could do was laugh and grab my camera! She was sooooo dramatic it just cracked me up! I asked her if she wanted to take a nap in my bed and she INSTANTLY stopped crying and said yes, just more proof that she wasn't really crying in the first place. When I showed her this picture she started laughing too. Crazy girl!
All day she has been making me laugh! Her wild imagination and fascination with being married just astounds me. Her dad is really going to get a run for his money when this one starts dating, or just hits puberty and goes ga-ga over boys. You watch he's going to loose his mind.
ANYWAY.... she was in her room pretending her teddy bear was her prince, they were both sitting in chairs (Possibly thrones?). When I came in she introduced me to "Prince Charming" and said, "We got married last week."

Later we were outside trying to feed a bird that was in our birdhouse some bread. I was scared to death so I was using tongs to put the bread in the birdhouse, that in itself creates a hilarious mental picture, but then Julia says, "I'm going to fall down and you be the Daddy say, 'Oh no my ballerina die'". And she proceeded to fall down and close her eyes.

This morning as I was digging out some 4th of July decorations I found a ballerina Halloween costume I bought for $.50 two years ago, I figured I'd use it sometime, and today was the day! I put Lauren Grace in it then got Julia in hers, sooooo CUTE! I then started messing with the edit thing on our computer and came up with these great shots!!! I love what you can do with photography now!
What a Happy Day!!!! Oh yeah and our Vegas house FINALLY closed today!!!!!!!! We're here to stay!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Those pictures are great! How cute & that first one is just hilarious. Why are girls SO dramatic?!?!

Ipuna Black said...

Cute pictures! Yes, Xayla is becoming a drama queen herself. I think it is funny right now, I probably won't think so later! :)
I am happy your house sold!