Tuesday, November 28, 2006

You know you live in Denver when...

You understand the full impact of the following statement, "Jay Cutler will be replacing Jake Plummer".
You get excited that Friday will be back up to 32 degrees.
You know that Cherry Creek is not a creek.
Not only do you know what DIA and DTC are, but you can get there.
All those things struck me this morning and made me sooooo happy I live here!!!!

Check out my little girly girl- looking in the mirror. I love how her little fingers made it in the picture- gripping the counter. She also likes to put on Julia's "lipsticks" & its so cute!!!!


She blew us all away the last couple days when she started interlocking her fingers when we would say, "time to say a prayer". She's 11months old and gets ready for prayer!!!! It's little blessings like these that make you feel like you're doing something right!


3 comments:

Candace said...

CUTE! Love the striped jammies.

Ipuna Black said...

Love the pictures. How cute.

Anonymous said...

The picture with Lauren's little finger tips showing on the counter top is adorable! She is so BIG! I agree with you, we cannot raise our kids this far from each other. It's too much!