Monday, November 06, 2006

A view from Julia

My little photographer- documenting our life. She can take pretty dang good pictures. I love this one of Lauren and me. Pretty typical, me inthe kitchen HOLDING Lauren. I love the picture table one too. I love the pictures of our family! It is one of my most favorite things, to look back on when these girls were so tiny, it amazes me how fast they grow. I guess this is a corners of my house blog with the purse hanging on the front door and the pots & pans cupboard.



Here Julia had the camera while I was driving. It's so cool to get a glimpse of what its like to be back there in her car seat. Her sister always looking at her, I'm sure soaking in her every move.



Here is a picture of the car next to us- so funny!

Then there I am.
A shot of looking out her window. Beautiful Colorado Blue SKy!



And Lauren one more time!




2 comments:

Candace said...

These looks like some of the photos you come across and think..."what the heck". So cute to look at them in a different way. Through the eyes of a little 3 year old photographer.

ashley said...

found you...

your little family is really cute, i would make my blog a shrine to them as well! i can't believe it was a blizard there last week. you will see that i complain a lot about the cold on my blog, cause i am used to living in hawaii and california- last year was my first winter ever!
anyways, those pics your daugher took are so cute- love the ones of her sister looking at her from her carseat!
happy to blog with ya!