Tuesday, November 07, 2006

WHY....

I think I hear that 95 million times a day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! "I don't know" doesn't cut it either. Sometimes I swear she knows she's being ridiculous and sometimes when I blow my top she is just heartbroken because she's only trying to figure out this crazy world, and who else is she suppose to ask, GEEZ CHANEL! I hate it when I have bad mom moments/days, which have been frequent since Ryan has worked 5-9 all week. Jules and I repented in our family prayer last night and promised to do better today, and it has been a much better day!
Here are some of my WHYs for the universe....
Why did gas suddenly jump 10 cents today (election day????) when we are just finally beginning to afford it again?
Why can't I ever do it all (clean, play, pray, blog, scrap, eat right, and relax) in a day?
Why don't we ever have extra money?
Why does Julia like M&M chapstick the best when it is the one that smells the worst and leaves a brown ring around her lips?
Why am I so blessed and Why do I forget my blessings so quickly?

This was started Tuesday and revamped today, hence the gas price comment. But YAY!!! Democrats are back baby! Can't wait for '08!!!!
I've been reading a lot of other blogs lately and I am so impressed with the creative women out there! At first I was bummed that I don't have that kind of creativity , but I'm all good, I'm me. I really like what I do and how I do things, even when its nothing, but talk to my friends and connect. That's my skill I think, its not something I can take a picture of and post here, but its about having that human connection and just being. Being with my family. Being with my friends. Love that. But holla to all you creative genius out there, you do inspire me!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Chanel,
I totally know how you're feeling...
Avry was in the why stage recently and it drove me crazy but now she's better about it.
I'm happy too about the Democrats taking control. I think a balance of power is always a good thing.
I feel the same way when I read other people's blogs. You're creative! Just look at the quilt you made and all the fun things you do with your kids.

Candace said...

Creativity is not just being crafty. I think it's being a good problem solver & it's so much to do with the way we live. You, my friend, live every single day with more excitement than any other person I know. Plus you are the most fun & creative mom. Look what you are creating everyday for your girls. You're so cool.

And that photo of Julia is darling.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH! I SWEAR I WASN'T FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS!!!! BUT WOW, HOW NICE TO GET THEM. YOU MAKE ME ALL SENTIMENTAL!