Wednesday, November 15, 2006

DELIRIUM

YES THAT IS THE STATE OF OUR HOME RIGHT NOW. The girls have "something", Julia is puking and constipated, Lauren the exact opposite- about 30 diapers a day! I laid my sweet head down at 10pm last night only to get up at 10:05, 11, 1,3 (couldn't sleep for an hour then), 5, and finally had it at 6 and got us up. So what? I have had 4 1/2 hours of choppy sleep? And Ryan is right there along side me, poor guy. This is the third night like this and its taking a toll, I promise you that. Lauren has a fever and needs to be held while she whines, even now...bye

3 comments:

Candace said...

that's tough. hope everybody gets feeling better SOON!

Dylan Todd said...

Man, that sucks. I wish there was something we could do to help you guys out. Do you want us to bring you some soup? It will probably be really gross by the time we get there, but... Or maybe we can just mail you some soup? Or would that get the envelope all wet? Hmmmm.

Seriously though, I hope you all get feeling better. There's nothing worse than being sick.

Michelle said...

I feel for you Chanel. Having sick kids is rough. Bryton has been super clingy lately because he's not feeling well too.