Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What we're liking around here...

ME
Beach Music, oh the vulgarity, the South, Italy, it's got it all!
My buff legs- working out has really done wonders, too bad the scale doesn't agree.
M&Ms- hence the scale's hangup.
Sleeping through the night.
The smells of CO's spring.
Summer vacation planning!
Scrapbooking- love Julia's 4yr pictures!!! What a doll!

Ryan
RUNNING, he's like Forrest Gump!
Being able to do Scouts OUTSIDE
Thinking about Advertising
Dancing With The Stars (just kidding)


Julia
STICKERS
scissors! oh my heck this kid is cutting up any and every piece of paper she finds!
tape! she then likes to tape together her scraps of paper! ugh
pancakes, her choice of breakfast everyday. yeah I don't mind this one, I made chocolate chip coconut ones today, yummmmmm!!!!
chocolate!!!
Dr. Seuss Oh Say Can You Say, that's a favorite, especially when Ryan reads it to her. :)

Lauren
Wheat Thins- especially tomato basil flavor!
Dipping any food product in any other liquid product (food or otherwise)
Belly Buttons
Dressing up (princess style of course)
BOOKS


slides- Dad let her go down by herself at the park yesterday!!! ( sad I missed it!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You captured my life's loves perfectly. If they ever allow same-sex couples to dance together on national TV I'd audition and cross my fingers I'd get paired with Tom Hanks.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

it looks like i know where i need to go for breakfast. chocolate coconut pancakes! your house is obviously the place to be...:)

Nichole said...

I love those yummy wheat thins too! Lauren has good taste!
What is it with pancakes! My kids also want them everyday...I was fighting it, but I gave in, I love them too!

Amber said...

Your girls are so sweet together. I love this picture of them reading!

Michelle said...

I had to check out Beach Songs. At first I I thought it was Beach Boys music. I'm always looking for a good book. Do you think I would like it?

I'm sure you have lots of princess stickers around your house thanks to our gift. Peeling stickers off furniture is always fun.

Candace said...

I know....I thought you were talking about music when you said Beach Songs....I was shocked to think you were diggin' some music. ha ha.

Your girls have SO MUCH princess stuff!!! Cute photos.

Sarah said...

I'm very jealous of your buff legs. I have to wait a few more weeks after giving birth to get back to the gym but I'm going to get this darn fat suit off as soon as possible and see if I can't buff up my legs too. Oh yeah, and belly buttons rule!

Jamie said...

Sleeping through the night is SOOOOO underappreciated with people that don't have little children, isn't it?! Cute list!