Saturday, April 07, 2007

Giving A Shout Out

To:
Ryan for giving the girls blessings when they couldn't stop expelling fluids from their bodies, for admiring my sweet pin collection, and especially for cleaning the chicken and freezing them.
The Office for making me laugh on a day when all I wanted to do was cry. I love that show sooooooooo much!
Hollywood for having the best dang blog EVER, for my bling and the great note attached, for referencing Top Gun.
Strawberries for being on sale!
My mom for sending me 10 bucks in my Easter card.
Candace for calling me back after getting a depressing answering machine message. What a friend!
Emetrol for making Julia feel so much better!
Rebecca for your wonderful blog that makes me laugh, for swapping to go to the temple, calming me down about Easter dinner, making the ham after teaching me about buying one, being so great about my apparently freakish eating habits, being excited about my test either way, and for not making fun of me for the rest of my life b/c I broke my ankle simply by standing on it, and for wanting to watch my ill children.
Easter for being so fun- love dying eggs and love eating obscene amounts of chocolate.
Everyone who wants me to blog more than once a week, you make me feel so special!
Lauren for this amazingly cute picture.










NOT GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO:
Colorado's weather! A snowy Easter Egg Hunt??? I have never heard of such a thing! RIDICULOUS!






Lauren's red bum, seriously just hang in there, the diarrhea will eventually stop! geez!
Silent supporters of my political blog, dudes I need ya! Pipe up!
My latest Negative pregnancy test- you just suck!
Me for not being able to go a whole week, and worse for still checking and commenting on everyone else's. DUH! Defeats the purpose!

10 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Happy Easter!

Candace said...

nice cabbage patch button & the michael jackson one is pretty awesome.

you almost made it a week without blogging. i'm impressed. you know we wouldn't get mad at you if you still posted more often.

Great pictures of you & the girls. Looks like Lauren's hair is coming in!

You broke your ankle??? what?!?!?!

I have been eating way too much candy too. It gives me insane heartburn & I just keep eting it anyway.

& Lauren w/ the cheese & mismatched jammies. amazingly wonderful!

Love ya!

Amber said...

Your girls look so cute out in the snow all bundled up! How did they pick up the easter eggs with gloves on???

Me said...

Sounds like one heck of a week! you broke your ankle?? first your kidney stone, now this?!
Sorry the girls were so sick.


Oh, and I heart the Stardust, too

Ryan said...

No I didn't really break my ankle, just did soemthing funky that really hurt for like a half hour in the grocery store, but seriously I was just standing there and it went skeewompus.
Candace-
YEAH LAUREN is getting hair!!!!!
Amber-
They pretty much pointed at the eggs and i picked them up. Julia actually did pretty good herself.

ashley said...

i think you should be able to blog at least twice a week...seriously, why torture yourself?

what the heck happened to your ankle???

it's cold here too...sucky! at least you had an egg hunt, we just stayed inside and ate jelly bellys! hope you had a good easter!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

it's monday so it's blog day right? so thanks a ton for easter dinner. it's so nice to be so relaxed and at home in your house. i'm in love with cheesy potatoes! :) and your rolls ... i ate 2 more last night.

Michelle said...

I checked your blog first thing this morning. I should of checked Saturday. It was good to hear an early update. I agree posting twice a week should be allowed.

It sounds like you had a good Easter snow and all. That was so cute that Julia called.

Sorry to hear about the negative results.

Nichole said...

What a change, from getting a sun burn hunting for eggs in Vegas to snow suits! I knew to check the blog today too. Wasn't sure if you could do it, it is hard!
Good luck getting pregnant!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I'm glad you appreciated the "bling." I too covet your Cabbage Patch Kids button. I love strange collections of stuff. I've got all kinds of stuff like that around my house that my husband thinks I'm nuts to keep but just makes me happy for no reason.