Sunday, October 29, 2006

Our First Blizzard

Yep we did it! It was actually really cool. Jules played out there for almost two hours (once the wind stopped blowing). We made a snowman in the backyard and big hills to slide down in the front yard. I shoveled our driveway for Ryan, and let me tell you, if we get more storms like this I am going to have some awesome biceps! Dang I was sore the next day- snow is HEAVY!

We officially decided we love the snow and can't imagine living without it. There is something so genuine about living where there is snow, like you're having more of real life experience.
One real experience though that is rough- getting dressed for the snow!
Its actually really funny to see Jules in her garb.

Taking it off is hilarious too. She was hanging upside down as I pulled off her shoes. What an adventure.

One more cute thing I want to remember-

I came down stairs that morning and found Jules like this...
Reading her library book and she gave her "woof-woofs" something to read too! She's so adorable! Love that imagination!

I can't forget to include Lauren. She was dressed for the snow, but enjoyed staying warm inside. What a love muffin!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Oh my goodness. You guys are snow people, who knew? Glad you're loving it. And your kids are so dang cute!