Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chicken Noodle Soup & Hot Chocolate!

Well it happened, the first snow of the season. This picture was taken around 1pm and as of now there is probably 2 or 3 inches covering EVERYTHING. ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I thought this picture was funny of my neighbor's house because their Halloween decorations are being covered with snow. Snow before Halloween? CRAZY!

We had chicken noodle soup and hot chocolate for lunch. yay!

Julia played on the deck for a little bit before Ryan got home, we got her a pair of snowpants, but she needs boots and better gloves. That didn't stop her from tasting the snow and bombing Moby with fist fulls. Lauren was not too thrilled to be bundled up, so tomorrow I am looking forward to Lauren napping so Jules and I can go wild in the backyard! I can't wait!

When Ryan got home he informed me driving in snow is hard. He slipped and wiggled just going up the driveway! We're in for quite an education this winter (I'm nervous!).


Ryan snapped these pictures last night and I just love them! Spending quality time with my Lauren Grace is so precious to me. This is her favorite book; she loves the animals, and loves being able to feel the furry pages. It is really hitting me how big she's gotten. Maybe it's the time of year because I keep thinking how I was getting so big last year at this time, how excited I was to have this miracle baby in my arms, how I couldn't wait to see who she was. Now I know her and she is more than I ever knew she would be. She is sooooo full of love and sweetness. I love her big smiles and cute laughs. She amazes me everytime she crawls and stands up, she's so strong and determined. She is screaming her head off at the moment (she's with her dad) so I better go save them!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

It's definitely going to be an interesting winter. Going from Vegas to Colorado may have been too extreme. We should have moved to Mesquite, then Cedar City, then Salt Lake City and THEN Colorado.
I love those pictures of you being read to by Lauren.

Michelle said...

I was so surprised to see snow! You're really in Colorado. It's so crazy.
You're such a good mama! Your girls are so loved and you spend so much quality time with them just playing and having fun. You're such a good example for me always.

Candace said...

Whoah! That is A LOT of snow for October. What have you guys gotten yourselves into?!?! Just kidding. I think that the snow is really pretty too. Especially on the trees. And even more so I like looking out the window at it from inside a warm house. :)