Sunday, June 11, 2006

The DaAdams Code


My husband is the BEST!!!! I woke up Saturday morning with nothing on my mind but getting our bedroom finished, (which I did and turned out FABULOUS!!!). He on the other hand had a whole scheme that was about to unfold. With just one more coat to go on the smallest wall he begun insisting that I go check the mail. Minorly annoyed and majorly starting to suspect something was up I relented painting and checked the mail. Inside was an envelope that was addressed to "The Mystery Solver" and was this HILARIOUS story about searching for the DaAdams Code. Now for a man who has neither read nor seen the DaVinci code, I thought this was extremely clever, and extremely sweet. It was all a big make up for dropping the ball on our Anniversary. I was lead to Safeway where a clue under a lid of Crisco led me to a Salon where I got to get a pedicure! YAY!!! I LOVE pedicures, especially since I get them like once a year! Then I was sent back home where he had a card and a gift- a new computerized die cutter for scrapbooking. I had mentioned I thought I would like one, but whoa, was not expecting one! I think I have talked him in to returning it, too expensive, and although I totally appreciate it and might like it a lot, I'm a simple scrapbooker, and it kills me when I think of all the other things we need. So anyway, what a wonderful guy and wonderful surprise. His creativity is BACK Jack!
We laughed so much this weekend! He is hilarious! We had to fill out our bios for a 10 year reunion book. His killed me. For family he put, "I consider the entire class of 1996 my family." Is that gold or what? It just got funnier from there!
We got a sprinkler for Julia and had fun running in the water. Lauren even got in on the action. We got her a more modest bathing suit, considering the amount of rolls she's got going. So cute!

No comments: