Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Feeling Nostalgic


Nostalgia- a terrible thing that makes you want to take pictures at tourist spots in the same city you've lived in your whole life, and would otherwise scoff at. None the less, our cute little family is so happy and I love pictures that we're in all together.







Earlier this day we went to Walmart, Julia "needed" to wear her Cinderella dress. EVERYONE stopped to tell her how pretty she looked. She's so confident, she always has to walk in front of me and the cart. But it is funny to watch her, like today she walk right up to a padded bra and gave it a big squeeze. Cracks me up!

2 comments:

Candace said...

What a cute family! You guys look great. Look at Julia! Her hair is so long. She looks so pretty. More like a big girl.

I'm excited for your move. Hope all goes smoothly with that.

Love ya!

Michelle said...

I'm excited for your new adventure in Colorado but of course sad to see you go. I'm glad we'll still get to see how your doing through this blog.